Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas is coming....

Christmas is coming so close and I'm looking forward to decorate the house again, to get my boxes of decorations out and perhaps make a few new ones...One of my christmas decorations that isn't in a box is my WoodWool&stool tree so I could not resist to put it up and decorate with my new Frida ornaments, I think it's a perfect fit.

***
Talking about christmas I'm planning a christmas market at our house again this year. The market will be sunday the 9th december in Rotterdam, I'm happy to tell that I will have the company of two talented ladies Jessica (Jessica Nielsen) and Joscha (Muswerk) and their lovely work. Of course I'll be selling my work and the girls will have their own stall with cute products.

2 comments:

wood & wool stool said...

Ah mooi! Staan jullie de Swanmarket? Ik hoop jullie daar te zien. Mijn Miko camera gaat dit jaar ook zeker weer de boom in!
Fijn weekend.

Kaylovesvintage said...

looks really pretty
oh I will away that weekend, so no market again, what shame
I love it there