I love fabric banners, there are a lotof different ways to make one,
I've made a few different ones and I think this is the best way to
This is the first tutorial I ever did, so if there are any questions,
*collect a few different cute fabrics, I prefer a combination of plain
cotton and cute printed cotton.
* draw on a piece of paper a triangle of your chosen size, here I
made a small one.
* Use the paper triangle to cut your fabric , The amount of triangles
depends on the length that your banner is going to be, you have to
do a little math to find this out.
* I like to have the same amount of plain ones as the pattern textile,
this way it's easier to make a nice combination.
* After cutting the fabric place the triangles with the patterned sides
together and sew them together.
* turn the triangles inside out and iron them.
* Fold the bias ribbon double, and sew the triangles between them, leave
some space at the beginning and end of the banner.