Tuesday, January 09, 2007

swap from Carolyn

Today I recieved the swap package from Carolyn, after a little
d-tour, It was totally worth waiting for, beautifully wrapped
(my favourite part of the swap).
Present for the girls, Carolyn made them bags with little stars
applique, I know two girls who are going to show of their new
bags in school tomorrow.
I recieved a little pouch, I'll use it straight away. The best thing
is the little urban collage she made me, I totally love it.
She also send me cute japanese clips, readymade magazine (I
love it), cute fabric, an owl button, ribbons and even some more.




Sofia and Mila showing of their new bags

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika

What a great swap. I'm totally jalouse....

I hope that we could make another swap soon.

Love,

Malene

mizutamago said...

awww, how lovely to see the girls wearing their totes...heeeh!

I had so much fun putting your package together. Thank you for all my goodies, I love everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika, I’m so happy to have found your blog via Carolyn. So much creativity! Looking forward to seeing much more. Groetjes van irene uit Toronto.