Thursday, April 11, 2013

Your last chance!!




This is your last chance to join the Doll clothes swap, I had already some lovely reactions and really look forward on making the clothes for my swap partners, this is going to be so much fun! As you can see I have already been drawing some of the ideas I have for the doll clothes.
You can still join the doll clothes swap untill the friday the 12th april midnight.
What is the doll clothes swap?
I will make small groups of 3 to 4 people and you will make a doll outfit for each of our swap partners, you can sew the doll clothes but of course you can also knit or crochet a cute ensemble.
Feel like joining the swap?
 Please contact me at info(@)mikodesign.nl

1 comment:

Tiene said...

Was leuk om de konijn te maken, ik vulde zijn oren ook wat op en gaf hel een broekje http://tie-ne.blogspot.be/2013/09/konijn.html. Groetjes Tiene