Thursday, April 04, 2013

Homespun style...

A few days ago I bought this lovely book Homespun Style by Selina Lake, the book is filled with colourfull pictures, styling tips and inspiration.
Some time ago a blog reader send me an e-mail telling me that she saw my I love Paris Rabbit in the book and send me a scan of the picture ;-)  so when I saw the book at our favourite bookstore ( de kleine kapitein) I just had to buy it. So nice to see my I love Paris rabbit enjoing a cup of tea in the livingroom of Paris designer Fifi Mandirac!
Selina Lake just released a new book Pretty Pastel Style, in that book you can find the pretty house of Yvonne of Yvestown.


Mireille said...

Wat ontzettend leuk zeg!

Stephanie said...

Wat gaaf zeg! En Fifi Mandirac heeft een prachtig huis, daar past jouw konijn perfect bij!