Thursday, March 28, 2013

Doll clothes swap




 I always have so much fun making new outfits for the Paris dolls, I like to make small ensembles for different occasions and like to add cute accessories too.  Do you enjoy making doll clothes too? Would it not be fun to do a doll clothes swap!? This is how it works, you send me a mail to tell me you want to be part of the Doll clothes swap and then I will make small groups of 3-4 swappers. You'll then make 3-4 of the same  outfits and send it to your swap partners, they will do the same and then you'll end up with a lovely doll clothes wardrobe.  I will send you a mail with your swap partner adres and also will attach some doll clothes pdf patterns.

Feel like joining the doll clothes swap?

You have untill 12 april to sign up!
(info(@)mikodesign.nl)

1 comment:

jelly andrews said...

This seems a great idea. It seems so cool. But I guess I am too late for this. I hope this could have an extension.