Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Designing

So I know I have not been here so much lately that's because I spend my days with with paper and black fineliners and photoshop, finally I'm designing a new DIY kit and I'm really enjoying it. Drawing is so much fun and I really don't do it often enough.  An other thing that was keeping me busy was arranging our summer holiday, we finally found a nice holiday exchange! We will exchange houses with a family in Montpellier in the South of France, we will have a nice house with small pool, a cat and a dog called Mustache sounds great he! I'm really looking forward exploring that beautifull area and taking my sketchbook to doodle some holiday drawings...
but for now back to work.......

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Dat is een heerlijk vooruitzicht! Mustache! Wat een geweldige naam!
Laat het aftellen maar beginnen!xoxox

Eefje said...

Wat een héerlijk vooruitzicht, vive la france! Enjoy!