Monday, January 31, 2011

I Love red

We don't celebrate Valetine's day here like they do in some other places around the world but if you are like me browsing blogland it is hard to not notice all the red, pink, hearts etc... so I could not help myself and had to make this felt heart garland to go with my re-newed red doll set that will be in the shop from today! I used to sell a red doll set but this one is a bit diffrent and comes with a piece of fabric to make a Paris skirt & bag. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Fee ist mein Name said...

I love the doll skirt in red. And the garland is lovely too!

floortje said...

heel erg mooi en wat een waanzinnig gave jurk heb je voor je dochter gemaakt...prachtig met die cape. leuk dat je weleens in stockholm bent...je bent zekers welkom voor een kopje koffie!!...lijkt me heel erg gezellig.

vesna said...

very lovely!