Saturday, November 27, 2010


Tomorrow the wintermarket is already, yesterday Mila had a day off school and cut these lovely paper houses as window decoration, don't they look great! It's pretty cold here in Rotterdam and I even saw a few snow flakes today ! I hope to see some of you tomorrow, you can find the details here, we will have hot choco and freshly baked cookies waiting. I will try to make some pictures to share next week.
for those who want to ad some snow to their pictures you can find it here at picnik


Suus Geniet said...

Wat een ontzettende leuke raam versiering. Je blog blijft inspireren! Heerlijk zo´n creatief wijfie in huis! Geniet morgen van alle gezelligheid!

Helmi said...

Heel veel succes met de markt.
grt, Helmi

teri said...

those paper houses are beautiful!

Ingrid @ Fable of the Table said...

I love the houses - especially in grey. You are such a creative family.
I x

c.ellerbeck said...

HOi Erika,
Ging gisteren heel gelukkig de deur uit! Ben heel blij met het vrolijke konijn "de paris", en het jasje vind ik ook supermooi, Bedankt!!!

diplodoc said...

I am sure you will have a big success at the Wintermarket.
I love the paper houses! They look so beautiful!