Monday, July 02, 2007

The bag-lady

Last Friday Sofia recieved a very nice package from Paris, our friends send her this cute schoolbag from Petit Pan, Sofia just fell in love with the bag( what I totally understand), but Mila was looking a bit sad, when I asked her what the problem was, she said( of course ) that she also wanted a bag like that ( who would not), but she said, ...mummy you can make me a bag like that....and she looked at me with her big brown eyes, who could resist , so sunday morning, I started this bag and kept working on it and see here the end (almost) result. Still have to find some cute buttons to complete, so now both of the girls are happy with their new bags. Thank Maud for the bag and the bubble magazine, hope to see you soon.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my girls sounds just like your girls and who wouldn't love to have a bag like these.

I think that I will copy it and make some for my girls....

Greetings, Malene

Kristen Doran said...

I love that bag too... I see your daughter's point of view.

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous Erika!
Really wonderful.