Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wow, it has been a while ago I posted something. There have been some big (positive) changes in my life right now, one of them is that i left my partime (weekend)job about a month ago, this gives me time to work more for mikodesign. I'm already working on my website for a long time but this last few weeks it's really seems to take shape, I will keep you posted. An other big thing is that Mila has turned 4 and is going to school now, this is a big step for her (and me) and she really seems to like it but coming home she needs some extra love and attention. Next to working on my website and products for mikodesign I have some projects for children's rooms going on so I could say I'm rather busy but in a very good and positive way.



This is a small preview of what you can find at my website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika

I can't wait to see the children stuff you are making.

I would like to order some dutch books or magazines - is there a special shop on the internet that you can recommand?

Spring/summer greetings Malene

Anonymous said...

Hello there Erika, It has been a long time since we last spoke! Big congratulations on giving up your job and for the progress on your shop! I am sure it will be a great success as your work is so lovely. I will definately be keeping an eye out!