Saturday, April 21, 2007

What's cooking

I really enjoy cooking, but having young children I don't have the time anymore for new and difficult recipes, what I like is to involve thechildren in making dinner, they enjoy beinglittle helpers, cutting vegg and rolling dough, what we really like to make is loempias (egg-rolls?), they love filling, rolling and pasting(?) them, and of course eating them......I serve the loempias with soy sause and also make some tempura with brocoli and carrots and cucumber salad.


the filling

ready to bake


the vegg for the tempura


tempura




the loempias
(the girls did a good job rolling them)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment on my blog!

Of course I have some tips on nice shops for children's clothes. :-) Just hold on for a couple of hours and I'll add that to the guide!