Saturday, December 02, 2006

swaps on their way

Today i've send my 'dutch treat' package to Babs in the USA, i hope
she likes it.
Also on it's way is the pakkage for carolyn also USA, and my matchbox
christmas swap is also on it's way, 1 day late oops...
So busy days it have been, but it feels so good when a package is totaly finished
and wrapped, it gives me much joy.


My next thing that will keep me busy is my preparations for my small trip to
Paris next week, i have to update my paris adres book (i still didn't start my weblog,
i want to put all my adresses and paris info and inspiration on the blog for everybody
to enjoy).
I'm going to a craftfair and to buy lots of fabric, some Liberty , some muji stuff, new
pyama's for the girls.
I'm going to stay with friends, so it will be a lovely trip.

2 comments:

mizutamago said...

Have a lovely time in Paris Erika.

I'm posting your swap tomorrow, I hope you like everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika

Have e great trip to Paris with lots of inspiration (I would love to do a christmas trip to Paris and buy nice presents for everybody incl. myself)

I can't wait to see what you have bought...

Greetings from Malene