Sunday, November 19, 2006

swap package from Seattle




Yesterday after a long day's work i came home to find this
wonderfull package Sasha from seattle send me.
I feel so lucky that i started swapping and what great swap
partners i have found.Sasha has send me this great japanese
book that i saw at her blog, i am sure i will make some great
tops and dresses for my girls, can't wait.The fabrics she
choose to send me are so nice, i think it will be very difficult
to cut them, i will really think hard what i will use it for.
The girls had there own presents, both a very cute calendar,
beautifully wrappedin sweet paper, and a hankie ( i collect all
kind of old/ cute hankies, so i feel tempted to keep them for
myself) and a very cute hairpin Sasha made herself,( see her blog).
Also included in the package was a holiday craft magazine and
some seattle chocolate.Thanks Sasha for this great swap package
i loved every bit of it, i hope that we could have an other swap,
i would love to make some other things for your girls and you.


1 comment:

Sasha said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed the swap!
Thanks again Erika!