Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fast food breakfast


This morning I treated my girls with a fastfood breakfast, but of course a more healthy option. The french fries are made of a jummie fresh mango, served with strawberry ketchup. I made a burger from 3 blueberry pancakes stacked on top of each other, it between I put some slices of mango (cheese) and strawberry (tomato) and topped it of with some black sesame seeds. Instead of a milkshake I made a strawberry smoothie to go with this fast food breakfast. The girls loved it and it is quite a simple breakfast to make and a great way to incorporate fruit in a kids meal.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is adorable, especially the fries + ketchup! <3

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
its may be very beneficial for you also really