Monday, September 22, 2014

Paris Fabrics are here....


I'm so happy and excited to let you know that my Souvenirs de Paris fabrics are here. I have wanted to make fabric by the metre for so long and finally I have done it. Of course my first fabric had to be inspired by my favourite city Paris, I cannot wait to sew all kind of project with these fabrics. 
The fabric comes in two colours, blue and aqua and in two different weights, a soft cotton ( 120 gr) perfect  to make clothes, bedding etc and a heavy weight cotton (210gr) great for making cushion covers, bags, pencils purses.
You can find the fabrics in my Etsy shop.


3 comments:

confetti lab said...

Ooh wat ben ik blij met mijn Souvenir de Paris. Binnenkort ga ik ermee aan de slag en zal ik je het eindresultaat laten zien.
Succes en een fijne week!
Groetjes,
Liza

eefje said...

Wow zo mooi!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Love them! :))