Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowman cookies

Hi there, I'm back from Paris and I had a lovely time there, selling my work and visiting my favourite shops.

The holiday season is getting closer and I baked these melted snowman cookies together with Mila for her school christmas party. They where so fun to make and where very well recieved by her classmates.


Denise Beckand said...

Oh, die zijn super, kan me voorstellen dat de klasgenootjes het leuk vonden:-)

merula said...

o deze staan op de to do list voor een relaxte tweede kerstdag! Thanx

Jolanda said...

Geweldig! 6

Busymaker said...

You have a sweeet blog ! loved it!
and I wish I stumbled upon this before christmas to make the snowmen cookies, they look soo cute!

oh wait! the winter is still here tho! :)

I am a new blogger, would looove it if I could get your feedback! :)