Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fresh, white and new(s)

Busy days her in my studio and house, not only  enjoying the white snow and pretty sunlight in my studio and seeing the girls skating and making snowdolls. I'm also enjoying working on Mikodesign, a fresh year for work starting very promising with the fact that I found a Agent who will represent my products and will show them in Paris at the Playtime fair. I'm busy reorganizing  my studio and bought a nice card rack for my new Frida postcards and of course I could not resist the new tape I saw at HEMA.

3 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Oh wauw wat een leuk nieuws zeg! Goed begin van het nieuwe jaar....

floortje said...

gefeliciteerd! wat superleuk! spannend hoor! ziet er allemaal weer mooi uit!

Guy en Dina said...

Leuke start!!!
Ik heb net over jouw geweldige rabit geblogd ;-)
http://fetedesgamins.blogspot.be/2013/01/i-love-paris-rabbit.html