Friday, December 07, 2012

Making and preparing

These last days have been busy ones, not that I am complaining. I had such a good response on my Frida dolls and sets and have been busy making, folding and packing to get all the Frida's and sets to their new homes. Of course we have also been busy preparing for the Wintermarket this sunday. The girls have made some really nice things and tomorrow we will bake cookies and cake for the little cafe! I hope to see some of you there!!

In the meanwhile I have added an other new product to the shop and that is a mini diy kit, a little set to make your own Frida Flag banner you can find the set here

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have fun at the wintermarket! Het ziet er prachtig uit!

Anonymous said...

the cameras are SO CUTE!! just bought 2 for my girls :-)