Wednesday, April 25, 2012

KCWC # day 2




I know day 2 of KCWC is already over but I, but the dress needed some buttons and a belt to get it finished for the picture. I used the same pattern as the dress of mila (also same size ;-) but with this fabric it has a totally different look don't you think? I've also managed to make a short for Sofia too, photo's still have to be taken. I'm having fun sewing all these new clothes and want to sew some more....

fabric: local fabric shop (last year)
belt: Claires
bag:  bought in Arles (south of France)
leggings: DPAM
shoes: dolcis

9 comments:

Mireille said...

Wat heerlijk voor de meiden
dat mams van die prachtige dingen maakt.
Ook deze is weer geweldig gelukt zeg.
Knappe dochters!

Trula said...

I love both of the dresses you made for her. Great shape and choice of fabric.

spiegel aan de wand said...

Supermooie jurk! Dat patroon is te onthouden.

lamina@do a bit said...

Super cute dress and it really does have a different look to the other one! I want one for me :)

PeaceMama said...

aiiieee! LOVE this. such a perfect modern vintage vibe. great work. so enjoy your blog!

Saskia said...

Deze is ook al zo mooi! Lijkt me zo leuk kleren maken voor de meisjes!
xoxox

v e r a . said...

how beautiful! red is great!

Anabelle said...

Beautiful! And Mila's dress is so pretty too! Bravo!

I have received your package, thank you SO MUCH it is so lovely, I can't wait to have a birthday to use all of these cute things with the children! In the meantime, the garlands are in their rooms!

Have a beautiful week-end :)

mon petit enfant said...

I LOve this dress Erika! Just adore the fabric:)