Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A handmade Advent



This year I have started pretty late on the advent calendar for the girls, we have a garland of numbered socks to hang and to be filled but I just didn't find the time to do so. Finally yesterday when the girls came back from school they found the socks hanging in their room filled with goodies. I wanted to fill the socks with pretty little things for crafting, above you can see what I found. Some items I bought like the knitting fork, heartshaped popmpom maker, wooden star and some came from my own collection like the ribbons and zippers. To finish it off I wrapped everything in pattern paper and red and white string.
Better late than never ;-)
***
Be sure to come back tomorrow because I will have a very nice give away,
can't tell you much but it's from a very nice French company!!
***

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wat een goed ideeom er een creatieve advent van te maken! Super leuke kadootjes. Die vossenstof is zó mooi! En de breivork zal ze vast ook vele uurtjes plezier gaan geven.

Esther - With Love said...

Wat mooi allemaal. De hartjes pompom maker is ook geweldig!

Maike - MoodKids - Orangefarmhouse said...

Wat leuk! laat je weten waar je eea gekocht hebt? zitten wel veel hebbedingen tussen :-) bijvoorbeeld die hartjes pompoms, super, zit net vandaag knalroze ronde pompoms te maken en die zijn opeens een stuk minder leuk ;-)