Monday, November 07, 2011

Crafting with Mila

 Mila had a birthday party to go to this weekend from her friend Mar. We decided  making an other sewing set only this time we worked together with an other mum & daughter who also made their part of the set and we decided on a sewing & knitting set. Mila & me made a sort of knitting needle holder decorated on the inside with a felt fox ( I used the pattern from the fox mask) and Mila decorated the outside with embroidery & iron on velours. I made a little pincushion & added some wool and thread. I hope she liked the present and will spend many hours sewing & knitting.


2 comments:

Hoola Tallulah said...

What a sweet project to work on together, I am sure Mar loved her knitting and sewing kit :)

wood & wool stool said...

handmade gifts are the best!