Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More circus rabbits

After making this circus rabbit I could not stop and made two more circus rabbits. I'm busy making a DIY kit to make your own circus rabbit and hope to finish it soon and add it to my shop.
Next week I'll be in Orleans for a few days visiting family,
do you have tips what to see or do and do you know some cute kids boutiques in that area?


Daan said...

Ze zijn fantastisch, Erika!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

I love, love, love these!

Crystal said...

Brilliant, we are doing a circus themed room for our little one I think these should hop on over! x

Dilly said...

Oooh, I love the rabbits with the flares.....very chic! And very 40's looking...Fantastic!

Juniper said...

Love those little bow ties and the coat tails!

les pétroleuses said...

so lovely ! j'adore !