Monday, September 26, 2011

Flowers in my garden

Such a lovely weekend it was, on saturday I had a super day at the woonbeurs in Amsterdam and on sunday I enjoyed the sun and the flowers in our garden. For the pictures above I used Instagram, they recently updated with some new filters and a great new option to choose if you want a frame or not! Tomorrow I'll be back with more about the woonbeurs.


Jamie Keifer said...

Ah, Instagram really does create wonderful photos. What are those filters called? They help boost the beauty of your flowering garden. Do you have more? :D

Shona Martinez said...

Oh so lovely!! Well, if you check out my Instagram, you will see that almost all of the photos I posted there were the flowers and plants you'd probably find in my garden. I want others to see how fabulous my garden is! :D