Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm in love with our garden...

We are living in the centre of the city and we are so lucky to have a garden, our appartment is small only 75m2 but our garden is big for a city garden 80m2. I feel so lucky to have this garden and love spending time there. Now our garden looks even more lovely with this new table I created with my girls. We made this from a stool we found on the street, took of the seating and added a piece of wood with rounded corners. The mozaiek we made with left over tiles from kitchen and bathroom. The blue tiles go so well with the blue and purple Flowers from the garden. It feels so nice to create something pretty and usefull with leftovers and junk.

6 comments:

Fernanda said...

I understand your feelings, as I feel the same way. It's really wonderfull to get out and seat in a cozy corner, surrounded by flowers. These are the small things that make me happy and grateful.

Nice job with the table!

MondaysMilk said...

Heerlijk he, het is dat een dak boven je hoofd wel lekker slaapt anders zou ik liever in de tuin wonen. De poppen zijn aangekomen, weer helemaal geweldig! En de skyline is echt om aan de muur te hangen zo mooi.. misschien doe ik dat wel.. en, dank je wel!

Macarena Rijo said...

erika! i love the table!! y i also love you garden... you are lucky!
I have my own patio too with a small but usefull pool and we really enjoy to spend time there specially in summer!
xo!
Maca

Isabelle said...

I would love to have a little garden ... lucky you !!

flowersandhome said...

Wat een mooie tafel hebben jullie gemaakt! Ik vind de kleuren fantastisch. Wat fijn dat jullie in de stad zo'n mooie tuin hebben.
Groetjes,
Marian

Belinda said...

Oeh, die is mooi! Geweldig hoe je iets moois hebt gemaakt met restjes en vondsten!