Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Some doll clothes

Do you remember the doll I made for Mila's birthday? (That doll was the inspiration for the new Rabbit kit). I did not only made the doll but also some extra clothes, a party dress made of pure silk and glitter fabric, liberty skirt and a liberty bikini. I asked my mum to make a closet, it's made of cardstock and covered in bookbinders linnen. Seeing these clothes again makes me want to start sewing some outfits for the dolls sitting in my room waiting to be dressed, but first there are some boring things that need my attention !!

3 comments:

lightbluegrey said...

Dat ziet er geweldig uit! Ook iets voor de vrijdagavond(en)?

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

wat ontzettend schattig. Hoop dat mijn dochter straks ook met poppen gaat spelen, deed het zelf nooit (was meer van de lego)...
ps. het naaisetje wordt intensief gebruikt!

18 Doll Clothes said...

Hi,


Nice blog you have created. I am very impress for your site. This is the best site for collection of doll clothes.