Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pretty fabrics...

My mum and dad went to Antwerp a few days ago and I asked my them to visit Julia's shop, I've been following her blog for a while now and love the pictures of her shop window and new products for the shop. She has a very nice collection of fabrics (liberty, echino etc..) buttons, japanese sewing books, wool and much more. This is what my mum bought for me ( she knows me well ;-) I hope to visit the shop myself in the near future to take a look at all the pretty things myself.

2 comments:

vesna said...

lovely new headder!

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

Oh had ik dat geweten.... dan had ik je getipt voor www.lenazasa.com , ook in Antwerpen en prachtige stoffen, ik kocht er Ink & Sprindle stoffen, mooooi!
Kijk maar zo mooi: www.inkandspindle.com.au