Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new bedroom

Before summer holiday we started with a big move inside our house and it took quite some time to get everything in place and finished, my old workroom/our study became our new bedroom, again lots of white. Now almost all the redecoration is completed we just need to give the hallway a new and fresh look. I will post some pictures of the girls room next week, their room is also finished and looking quite nice if I may say so! Now I have to get screenprinting for the Woonbeurs this weekend, I plan to bring some doll-sets and fabric sets, I will be charing my table with Jane, lucky me! I hope to see you too!!

8 comments:

small forest said...

Its lovely. Great cushions!

And So I Whisper said...

Looks great and cozy with yor prints. Have a lovely weekend!

julia said...

Erika, this looks so cozy! I would love to go to bed there or just hang out and read...

Where My Heart Is said...

Erika did you make the quilt? I really like a touch of yellow in a room at the moment. Adds a nice freshness.

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

love that bedding!

Juniper said...

A very nice looking bedroom! well done! I really like the soft grey!

Sarah said...

very nice pillows, where did you buy them ?

OrangeFarmhouse / www.moodkids.nl said...

zag je net in bij de 101woonideeen stand in een tweet voorbij komen op twitter. Heb je het leuk gehad?