Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not Pink

Yesterday I went to a fabric market in Rotterdam hoping to find lots of nice fabrics but sadly there was only one stall that was nice enough to have a good look at. I finaly found some nice fabrics in between all the pink, over sweet piles of fabric ( don't understand me wrong, I do like pink but only certain pinks and in the right dosis and combination;-) The fabrics are all cotton and very soft and flowy, I can't wait to start to sew the new summer clothes for Sofia and Mila....

3 comments:

vermiljoen said...

ik herken me helemaal in je "roze uitleg"! Ziet er een leuke vondst uit, die bovenste boeit me, en die groene die heb ik ook, had 'k, het is nu een rok

Sandra said...

Ja, die bovenste en de een na onderste !!

vermiljoen said...

ik content, zeer content. Vandaag stoffenspektakel in gent en ik heb het bovenste stofje ook!!