A little while ago I was tagged by 'vlijtig'
Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all of the questions, tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave them a comment to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?: I was living in Delft with my boyfriend, in his student
room. I was studying Monumental textile arts at the Royal School of arts in den Haag and
working in the weekends in a great Traiteur Brasserie the Nineties, now known as the
2) What are the 5 things on your to do list today?:( it is now evening soI will make a list for
tomorrow): 1. bring the kids to school
2. need to finish some sewing.
3. make some work related calls ( and e-mails)
4. prepare for thursday's meeting at the printer....
5. take the girls to there swimming lessons.
6...................etc....there are so many more things on my list ...
3) snacks you enjoy: I really like sushi, I don't know if you can call that a snack?
4) places you have lived: I lived in Zoetermeer, Amsterdam, Den Haag, a castle near Paris, a
boat that went from Holland to Germany and Poland, Delft and now I live in Rotterdam but
would not mind moving to Amsterdam or Paris!
5) what are 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire?: wow....lets think...
1. Go to take a nice holiday with my family to Cuba or Japan or perhaps both of them.
2. Move to Amsterdam, a nice house with a garden and a nice studio place.
3. invest some money in my company, I have plenty ideas what to do with that money....
4. Take care of myfriends and family....
5. Try to help young people with great ideas to set up there own company, I know how
difficult it is with not so much money to spend.
Wow this was more difficult than I thought, I will not tag anybody but if you read this post and want to join just leave a comment, I would love to read your stories.......