Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Provence here we come........


First of all, thank you all for your sweet comments about the break-in it helps me a lot to hear your kind words. This saturday we will leave for our holiday to the Provence, to Avignon, we are doing a house swap ( I love swapping!) with a lovely family from Avignon. I'm looking forward to our holiday. I hope to see lots of flowers and sun and eat jummie french food, If any of you have some tips on what to see or do please let me know! Tomorrow we will go to utrecht to the Dick Bruna museum! my mum will lend me her camera so I can take some pictures again!!

3 comments:

Christy Amular said...

That's just my dream vacation destination. Have a lovely time and take care.

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

enjoy your vacation!
i hope we can see your beautiful pictures.

ps/
now, we are making page of yours!

oliver rain said...

Have a wonderful vacation. I'm feeling quite jealous. I left you an award on my blog.