Thursday, June 26, 2008

screenprinted paper bags

New in the Shop, screenprinted paperbags, great to use as party favor bags or wrapping small presents.


Katy said...

what an excellent idea!

Shimmy Shake said...

These are adorable - I love your choice of design. Fabulous idea!!

Sherrin said...

I love gocco-ing and screen printing paper bags too... great way to use up left over ink. I love your robots and dinosaurs!

Nanette said...

Love allllll your things. I bought some scraps from you a while back which I'm going to make into a wee dolls quilt soon!

Meridian Ariel said...

lovely idea... ;O)

plush patterns said...

Hi Miko,

Love these paper bags - good idea for wrapping presents, and a nice way to package your fabric!

Vicky x

Miho Sakato said...

lovely!!! gooood idea!

by the way,
we made the animation of 1st anniversary.

'sakato pic'

enjoy! (haha-;)