Sunday, May 25, 2008

Japanese inspiration

These coming weeks you will see a lot of Japanese (inspired) pictures here on my blog, why?
Miho from Sakatodesign will come to my house/Atelier this week and we are planning a Japanese inspired party for Sofia's 7th birthday. I Also will try and make some pictures in Paris of my favourite Japanese stores with adreses etc... oh this will be so much fun.


c.Rachel said...

Looking forward to it!

7th Birthday? plan such great parties! Can't wait to see! =)

Have a wonderful time in Paris!

Katy said...

can't wait to see more!!! So exciting!

Marie Louise said...

I love Japanese design. Very understated and sublime - but at the same time it can incorporate strong graphic elements. Your photo montage here is wonderful!

Lucy in Antwerpen with Diamonds said...