Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good things

Today Irene of bloesem blog wrote some sweet words about my etsy-shop and miko blog, thank you so much Irene for your kind words, and good luck with your move tomorrow.


Today is a very lovely day the sun is shining, my little girl is having her last day in the 'onderbouw' and is going to 'fly'to the big kids today, to celebrate this she is wearing her spanish party dress ( to see her in this dress makes me and her smile) and we made goodbye treats for her friends and teacher.

6 comments:

simplyolive said...

i saw you on bloesem, and thought i'd check you out.
your children's items are precious!
i also like the tote bag irene featured. i think it's so great that there are so many talented people trying to make it on their own. i'm in the process of developing my own website, which will feature my handknit and sewn items.

...i invite you to drop by my blog sometime.

Heather Moore said...

Congrats on all your great press (see Design*Sponge feature today) and all the beautiful things in your shop! Well done - very exciting.
Heather

Heather Moore said...

Oh silly me, not Design*Sponge - it WAS Bloesem. I was trying to squeeze in all my blogging before work (even before coffee) and made a silly mistake. Sorry!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I love your designs. Congratulations on your mentioning at Bloesem.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

You might just be the world's best Mom! What are those adorable boxes that house your treats and how did you ever make them?!

Anonymous said...

I do agree with Maryam, you are the world's best Mom !
Congratulations, Erika you are well flying too...